An Introduction from Jason Horejs, Owner, Xanadu Gallery
Learn how to successfully navigate the art world and sell more art from the comfort of your studio!
I’m pleased to announce the launch of on-demand art business workshops on our Art Business Academy. We recently launched the Academy as an online learning platform to where artists can sharpen their business skills, and our on-demand workshops will be a great way for art professionals to expand their understanding of the art business.
It seems only right that our first on-demand workshop would feature the woman who taught me everything I know about the art business, Elaine Horejs, Xanadu Gallery director, Business Manager for John Horejs, and my mother!
If you’ve had the opportunity to visit Xanadu Gallery, you’ve probably met Elaine and know that she is an enthusiastic and energetic art professional with a tremendous depth of knowledge about the art business.
No matter where you are in your career, the knowledge Elaine shares in this online workshop will help you build a more successful art business.
Register today and watch this workshop at your convenience! To celebrate the launch of our On-Demand Workshops, the first 40 registrants to this workshop will receive a special early-registration discount.
Insider Secrets to a Successful Art Career
|Have you ever felt frustrated that your art career is not progressing the way you would like?
Have you been searching for an art business-building plan that can be adapted to your unique circumstances and that will exponentially increase your chances for success in a world where artists are everywhere trying to sell their art?
Would you like to learn from an art professional whose husband and business partner has actually had a long term, successful career as a full-time artist? Someone who is not giving theoretical advice that may or may not work in the real world? Someone who is actually practicing what they preach? And having long-term success doing exactly what you dream of doing?
If so, please join Art Business Manager, Author, Coach, and Xanadu Gallery Art Director Elaine Horejs.
In this fast-paced class you will learn five core secrets that Elaine and her husband, professional oil artist John Horejs, discovered that took John from beginning painter in 1973 to full-time artist supporting their family of nine children solely from the sales of his paintings beginning in 1986 through today.
Elaine will share secret success principles from their own personal journey spanning the past 40+ years. She will also share secrets from the top-selling Xanadu artists she has worked with over the years.
|In this two-hour workshop, you will learn:
How to set your personal artistic GPS
- How to determine and define your personal vision of artistic success
- The three distinct phases of a successful art career
- Concrete steps you can implement immediately to take you to the next phase, and ultimately to your dream
- Getting past self-doubt and insecurity about your art
- Winning the support of friends and family for your art endeavors
- How to balance your life activities to be able to make your art vision a high priority
- How to create a happier life
- How the “little” things are the secret to achieving your vision
How to maximize your creative process and develop your talent
- Designing an art education plan that will provide the greatest return on investment.
- How much time you should spend creating your art.
- How to continue to grow and progress artistically
- Mentorships and memberships in art organizations
- How the “little” things are the secret when it comes to creating your art
- What “Miracle” Marketing is, and how it will transform your business and your life
- The “Miracle” mindset
- The difference between marketing and sales
- The five “M’s” of “Miracle” Marketing: Mindset, Market, Message, Medium, and Measurability
- Career phase-appropriate venues for displaying your art
- “Miracle” social media strategies and web presence
- Growing your “Miracle” list of collectors
- The miraculous power of “Thank You”
- How the “little” things are the secret when it comes to “Miracle” Marketing
Xanadu Gallery · 7039 E. Main St #101 · Scottsdale, AZ 85251 · USA