is now available here for only $2.99: http://bit.ly/getoveritbook
Here’s the scoop about the book:
Are you dwelling on past regrets, disappointments and perceived mistakes? Do you berate yourself for things you did — or things you didn’t do? Are you punishing yourself with ‘coulda woulda shoulda’ thinking? Do you fixate on how things might have turned out differently ‘if only’ you would have taken a different course of action?
It’s natural to feel sad, upset or angry about negative things that happen. But the longer you stew or fret, the heftier the toll you’re taking on yourself and those around you. If past events are affecting your life today — or hindering your future — you need to Get Over It.
In this book, you will learn:
* how past regrets, disappointments and mistakes are affecting you today
* how to shift your focus from the past to the present
* how to change your perspective on what happened
* how to forgive yourself and others for what happened
* how to let go of what happened
* how to move forward with your life
It’s written by author and life coach Liisa Kyle, Ph.D. based on her work helping people deal with regrets, disappointments, ‘mistakes’ and missed opportunities. She’s packed this book with tools, techniques and remedies that work.
GET OVER IT: Overcome Regret, Disappointment and Past Mistakes is now available here for only $2.99: http://bit.ly/getoveritbook